Order of The Golden Dawn
Konrad Von Holtz
- Age: 22
- Height: 6’4”
- Weight: 263 lbs
- Hair Colr: Sandy Blonde
- Hair Style: Short, combed to the left, slightly spiked
- Eye Color: Ice Blue
- Skin Tone: Caucasian, slightly tanned
- Body Type: Muscular with broad shoulders.
- Region: Golden Dale
- Birthplace: Goldmeadow
- Race: Human
- Classes: Champion of Justice – Konrad upholds his own code of justice that doesn’t adhere to mans law, feeling that they are often misconstrued to favor the nobles and higher class.
- Class Features: Touch of Justice, Call or Imbue Shield, Call Upon Power, Blast of Castigation, Call or Imbue Weapon.
- Ability Scores (as unaffected by equipment or magic):
- STR: 24
- DEX: 15
- CON: 22
- INT: 16
- WIS: 18
- CHA: 18
- APP: 20
- Favored Skills: Climb, Craft: Armor, Diplomacy, Heal, Jump, Knowledge: Humans, Knowledge: Nobility and Courtesy, Ride, Spot, and Swim.
- Feats: Ambidexterity, Two-Weapon Fighting, Two-Weapon Defense, Two-Weapon Fighting(Massive), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword)
Konrad Von Holtz grew up in the town of Goldmeadow, the son of a farmer, he spent his days plowing the fields and planting crops, daydreaming and partly wishing that he had been born into a family of knightdom. It was during his 13th year that his peaceful town of Goldmeadow was ransacked by monsters, the townsfolk did their best to overcome the creatures but hoes and shovels did little against them. His mother and father dead he fled the burning town, living on food he could find in the wild until a merchant picked him up along the trade route. In the city, Konrad became a squire to the order of Justice to make his living, learning sword techniques he quickly excelled in martial combat and was elevated to the status of Champion in his 17th year.